Audio Guides to Archaeological Sites and the Cultural Heritage of Cyprus.
Audio Guides created to promote the Archaeology and cultural heritage of Cyprus.
Avantless was awarded the contract after public tender; the brief was to create in five languages the first audio guides in order to promote the superb archaeological and cultural heritage of the island.
Avantless created the format, translated the copy, and made the recordings in English, German, French, Italian and Russian. Here our long experience in multi lingual business environments was key to the success of the project.
The the project included the 27 sites listed below.
- Paphos Archaeological Park
- Tombs of the Kings in Paphos
- Curium archaeological site
- The Archaeological Museum of Nicosia
- The Byzantine Museum
- Agios Nikolaos tis Stegis
- Holy Cross Church in Pelendri
- Holy Cross Church of Agiasmati in Platanistasa
- Church of Panagia tou Araka in Lagoudera village
- Church of Panagia Podithou in Galata
- Church of Agios Ioannis o Lampadistis
- Church of Panagia tis Asinou
- Church of Metamorphosis Sotiros in Palexori
- Church of Archangel Michail
- Church of Panagia Moutoulla
- Hala Sultan Teke in Larnaca
- House of Hatzigeorgaki Kornesiou in Nicosia
- Kastro Kolossiou in Kolossi (Limassol)
- Palepaphos- Aphrodite Temple in Kouklia Pafos
- Agia Napa Monastery in Agia Napa
- Paphos Castle in the Pafos by the Harbour
- Aphrodite’s Baths in Polis area north of Pafos
- *Church of Agios Lazarus in Larnaca.
- Petra tou Romiou - The Birthplace of Aphrodite in Pafos
- Omerie Mosque in Nicosia
- Kykkos Monastery in Troodos Mountains.
- Choirokitia Neolithic Village in Larnaca area.
All the above audio guides are available for download on the officicial site of the Cyprus Tourism Organization. www.visitcyprus.com